REFUND/ATTENDANCE POLICY - NO EXCEPTIONS Initial Here: _____________
• If you cancel your class a minimum of five (5) days prior to the start of a course you will receive a refund of your tuition less a 25%
cancellation fee. ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING via fax to (630) 627-0102 or email to email@example.com.
• If you cancel your class less than three (3) days prior to the start of a course no refund is applicable. If you are a NO Show for a class, no refund is applicable. No refunds are applicable once a class has begun. In each of these instances students may transfer to another course anytime within 3 months of the original course date by paying a $50 Transfer Fee. After three months students forfeit their tuition. No cash refunds.
• No refunds are applicable on study aids, books, audio/video cassettes, CD’s, software programs unless defective.
• Refunds on Internet/Online Courses are allowed up to 5 days from date of registertion.
• Self-Study programs returned in saleable condition within 30 days of receipt will be refunded the tuition less a 25% cancellation fee.
• We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any course at any time, for any reason. If we cancel an entire course, students will receive a full refund of their tuition or have the option of transferring to another course anytime within three months of the original class date. After three months students forfeit their tuition. We will notify students as early as possible as to any course cancellations.
• We reserve the right to cancel any individual class session(s), at any time for any reason. Students will be notified of an alternate make-up session. Students who can not attend the make-up session will have the option of transferring to another class (full repeat required) or self-study course within 3 months of the original course start date…no refunds and no additional fees will apply. We will notify students as early as possible as to any class session changes.
• We reserve the right to cancel, substitute or reschedule any instructor for any reason at any time; no monetary compensation will be applicable.
• A $10 transfer fee will be charged to transfer from one class to another at any time for any reason. One transfer is allowed.
• Class check-in is approximately 30 minutes prior to the start of the class. Please be aware that in some cases classroom facilities are locked until the start of registration.
• Registrations will NOT be held past the stated class start time. Late arrivals will have the option of transferring to a self-study course. The $10 transfer fee will be waived. Non-Registered, walk-in students will be accommodated AFTER all pre-registered students have been seated.
• Students must be in attendance for all full class sessions in order to receive credit for a class.
NOTE: The information you are providing will be used to prepare your official state transcript or certificate of completion. Disclosure of Social Security and/or License Numbers may be necessary pursuant to Illinois State’s Child Support Enforcement Program and the Illinois Real Estate License Act .